Friday, January 7, 2011

Dear Sawyer,

Well, you're a couple of weeks into your sixth month, and you've really been busy.  On top of being in the beginning stages of crawling, you've really broadened your horizons and developed some new hobbies.

Like chewing talking on the phone....



...reading...


....yoga (I'm very impressed by your mastery of Downward Facing Dog)...



...and, of course, keeping up to date with your Twitter account.  















You've also been occupied with getting over your first "real" illness.  Bronchiolitis is a BEAST.  Just so you're fully informed, those vague instructions from the doctor for the albuterol may or may not have been the reason that you were a little on the jittery side that first day.  Sorry about that.  It won't happen again. 

And don't get me started on that amoxicillin crap.  I don't care HOW pink it is and HOW MUCH it smells like bubble gum, it is still as nauseating now as it was when I was a kid.  So, if you won't hold having the jitters against me, I won't hold it against you that you projectile vomited on me two nights in a row. 

So are we good? 


2 comments:

  1. Sweetest. Baby face. EVER! Just look at the smile!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just you wait.... once you're a momma, you'll FREAK OUT over how cute your baby is. I think nature makes it that way, otherwise with all the late nights, poopy diapers and spit up (my personal fave), our species would probably be inclined to eat our young.
    But, thanks, I think he's got a sweet baby face, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete